Feed the Body
Chaga, Chaga, Chaga!
We have discovered one of the most powerful foods on the planet. For over five years we have been drinking, eating and rubbing it on our skin. We have been burning it as incense and allowing its beautiful scent to fill our home.
After promoting and selling Chaga for the past few years we are happy to announce our line of Kaminksa Chaga based products. It begins with a tea powder and will soon include all of our very unique Chaga products.
KAMINKSA Chaga Tea
Preserve this Valuable Resource & its Powerful Benefits
For thousands of years, Chaga has been used to strengthen the immune system, detoxify the body and to extend the span of life.
Chaga is native to northern Canada and typically grows on the trunks of birch trees. The Chaga is a symbiotic mushroom that grows between the bark and the hardwood for several years prior to breaking through the hard outer surface, and can take 20 years to reach maturity.
Chaga is treasured and prized throughout the world, yet over harvesting has depleted Chaga supplies in both China and Russia.
This is why we stand so strongly behind protecting this valuable resource here in Northern Ontario, by sustainable harvesting & educating the public to promote the re-growth of Chaga.
When harvested properly Chaga can be an on-going resource for decades to come.
- Chaga contains large amounts of betulinic acid beneficial to cancer treatment
- Chaga has a full spectrum of immune-stimulating phytochemicals
- Chaga is a wonderful source of Melanin providing youthful looks and vibrant skin.
- Chaga is a powerful antioxidant. It contains significant amounts of super oxide dismutase, or SOD. This gives it more antioxidant capabilities than mega doses of vitamins C, A, E, co-enzyme Q10, beta carotene & essential oils, .
- Chaga is commonly used to combat high blood pressure, viral infections, and support a healthy cardiovascular system.
- Chaga contains large amounts of phytonutrients and immune activating compounds such as Beta Glycans and polysaccharides which enhance immune function stimulating the body’s ability to set up cellular defenses
- Chaga absorbs the free radicals and neutralizes them before they can do damage to the tissue cells achieving vibrant health and radiant skin
- Chaga can be ingested as a tea, tincture or eaten raw.
- It can be applied topically to the skin to help heal rashes and various skin conditions.
- When burned as an incense the smoke can be inhaled to clear sinuses and help breathing
- The primary active ingredients, polysaccharides/beta-glucans can enhance the feel-good chemicals in the brain.
- These ingredients can also benefit the intestine, slow down digestion, boost liver function and increase energy.
Chaga is a very potent agent that can be used as a dietary supplement to promote good health!